> =>unsubscribe
> =>
> =>**********************************************************************
> =>The information contained in this message is intended only for the
> named recipient(s) and may be confidential and/or the subject of
> =>legal professional privilege.  If you are not the intended recipient,
>  =>any use, duplication or distribution of the information contained in
>  =>this message is prohibited. If you have received this message in
> =>error,  please contact us immediately via email at
> email.admin@cbh.com.au  =>and delete the original message.
> =>Web Address: http://www.cbh.com.au
> =>This message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of
> =>computer viruses.
> =>**********************************************************************
> =>
> =>
> =>
> =>_______________________________________________
> =>Rpm-list mailing list
> =>Rpm-list@redhat.com
>

> Congratulations. You have just announced to all that you are a dildo.

I'm sure that your posting this had some minute particle of rational thought
behind it, but unsubscribe instructions for EMSVillage don't really help
here.
BTW, I'm sure Dr Bledsoe appreciates the dissemination of his wit, I'll ask
him about it at EMStock.

Micheal
--
Micheal Mc Evoy               mmcevoy@thanesoft.com