Re: rpm spec help

k I read the Maximum RPM and one by IBM and I hope this spec file I made
now is right. I been playing around with rpmbuild for about 3 days now
and haven't had much luck, I am a newbie and hope people could help me
benefit from this experience.

Name: xfree86
Version: 4.3.0
Release: 1
Copyright: GPL
Group: System Environment/Base
Source:/root/umbrella/SOURCES/xsource.tar.gz

BuildRoot: /root/umbrella/BUILD

%description
XFree86 is a freely redistributable open-source implementation of the X
Window System. XFree86 provides a client/server interface between
display hardware (the mouse, keyboard, and video displays) and the
desktop environment while also providing both the windowing
infrastructure and a standardized application interface (API).

%build
WORLDOPTS="" make World 2>&1 | tee xfree-compile.log

%install
make install
make install.man
ln -sf /usr/X11R6/bin /usr/bin/X11
ln -sf /usr/X11R6/lib/X11 /usr/lib/X11
ln -sf /usr/X11R6/include/X11 /usr/include/X11

%files
%defattr(-,root,root)
/usr/X11R6
/etc/X11