Re: Cross compiling rpm packages

Examples are as helpful as I'll be able to get.. it took my company almost 2 full years to figure out how to do this efficiently.. it's definatly not something I can describe in 10 minutes.. If you can look at examples you should be able to figure it out. This is NOT a trivial exercise.. The "easy" way is to setup simple macros based on the target type.. and then use those simple macros to provide configure with appropriate overrides.

I forgot to add.. in recent versions of RPM you will want to provide your custom macros in /usr/lib/rpm/<target-name>/macros.

--Mark