Re: %{echo: features

I create a set of 4 rpms with almost the same information on them,
I use a shell script to actually do it, something like

#!/bin/sh

for i in {some expresion}; do
	PKGCLASS=i
	OTHERSTUFF={expression using the value of i}

cat << EOF > mypackage-$PKGCLASS.spec
# Your spec file here, using all the nice enviroment variables
# you defined above...
EOF
/bin/rpm -ba .....
done