Re: Requires & Provides on -devel packages (Continued)

On Tue, 25 Mar 2003, Stefan van der Eijk wrote:

On Topic:
Is there a way to exclude files from a %files list? Quite some of these
duplicate because for instance the files for the icewm-light theme is also
included in icewm. Would be nice if these files can excluded from a job.

How about %exclude ?

And wouldn't the packages conflict if they have the same files ? I think I haven't seen this behaviour.

--   dag wieers,  dag@wieers.com,  http://dag.wieers.com/   --
«Any errors in spelling, tact or fact are transmission errors»