scripts and sub packages

Hello,
Im building my spec file with sub packages. If im using a pre/post script for the main package, does the sub packages also uses that same script or do I have to specify a pre script for each sub packages ? Ideally I would rather not have to repeat this pre/post script for each sub packages... Curious if this possible or not. Thanks.

using rpm version 4.0.4

MM