force install of conflicting file

Hello --

I'm creating a very small package which is an overlay over the freshrpms.net apt package. All the package needs to do is put down a new /etc/apt/sources.list file over the freshrpms apt package's sources.list.

I decided to create a new packages, apt-olin, rather then hack the apt package from freshrpms, because it seems more efficient that way. I realize that I can hack the apt package, replacing Matthias' sources.list with mine, but I'd rather make a different package that can overlay it.

Anyhow, it works except that installing it produces this error:

"file /etc/apt/sources.list from install of apt-olin conflicts with file from package apt-0.5.5cnc4.1-fr1"

Is there a tag I can include in the %file section or somewhere to force rpm to creat an /etc/apt/sources.list.rpmsave instead of dying like that?

Thanks,

Aaron Bennett

--
Aaron Bennett