Modifying kernel spec to keep each Kerntypes

I am getting ready to make an lkcd patch part of my kernel source rpm.  I find it very convenient to get changes into every kernel that way (using rpmbuild -ba).  However, one of the things that happens is that only the last built Kerntypes gets saved.  I'm pretty new to the spec file, and one time tried to emulate what happens with the System.map (adding kernel version and saving in each kernel binary rpm), but without success.

Has anyone already done this, or something similar, who can help me out?

BTW, this is for the 2.4.18-24.7.x kernel.

Donald E. Bodle, Jr.

Sr. Systems Integration Engineer

Platform Development

The Reynolds and Reynolds Co.