Re: errors installing Sun's Java SDK RPM

On Fri, 2003-03-28 at 21:58, Tzafrir Cohen wrote:

> rpm -V j2sdk
>
>  ?

I am guessing you wanted me to do that. It didnt return anything. It
appeared to do something for a few seconds ten exited.

Mike

--
It's perfectly fine to use the name of you pet or child as a password.
How ever, for the sake of security, make sure the names of all your pets