Where a newly-built rpm resides?

Hi guys,

I have script who does 'rpmbuild -tb foo.tgz', and I need to know
where the newly-built rpms reside, since _topdir can be redefined by
users.

Is grepping rpmbuild outputs the only way?

Thanks in advance.

Isaac

--

Isaac Claymore                  /"\    ASCII Ribbon Campaign
Dawning Inc.                    \ /    Respect for open standards