Building/acquiring CPAN module rpms

Are there any tools for packaging CPAN modules as RPMs for distribution?

I have seen references to a tool named "cpanflute" but it is not
distributed with the RPM 4.1 build tools in RedHat 8.0.

Are there any sources of prepackaged CPAN modules compatible with Perl
5.8.0 as included with RedHat 8.0?  Specifically I am in need of
Perl(Net::SSLeay) and Perl(Net::SNMP).

- James