Re: missing features?

seth vidal wrote:

Why isn't there an interface which allows users to say whether or not
they want to download all packages a given package depends of all at
once? (making life easier for him)

a few options: Yum - http://linux.duke.edu/yum/ aptrpm - http://moin.conectiva.com.br/AptRpm up2date - included with red hat linux since 6.2? 7.0?

urpmi - http://www.urpmi.org/

Why isn't it possible to remove a package AND the package which it
depends of if these are not used by any other? I, for one, don't like to
have stuff laying around if I'm not using them, it seems a bit untidy.

see above.

-sv