Autoreply: Re: New RPM book

Thanks for your message.

Unfortunately, I am no longer with Internet Direct.

If your message was regarding billing or cancellation,
please re-send it to billing AT idworld DOT net (please
forgive the anti-spam format).

If it was regarding a complaint, product development,
partnership, or other business-level subject, please re-send
it to dsokol AT idworld DOT net (David Sokol).

If the message was technical in nature, please re-send it to
kkopacki AT idworld DOT net (Ken Kopacki).

If it was meant for me personally, you probably have my
personal email address. Feel free to use that. If you don't
have it (it's quite guessable), then you can reach me
through Ken, or by calling Internet Direct (they will
happily forward your contact info to me).