Re: PDR -- Package development repostory to replace SRPM's?

Hello jbj,

  A package repository is really a Good Thing. We are using
a repository system based on subversion for a year now.
Subversion has many advantages over cvs, as cheap copies
and better handling of binary files (see subversion site
for all of them). Besides subversion, we have a python
package called repsys, that does all the interaction with
repository.

  See https://moin.conectiva.com.br/RepositorySystem
for more information.

Regards,