checking for unpackaged files(s): /usr/lib/rpm/check-files %{buildroot}..?

Hello Rpm-ers,

I'm packaging some php scripts and I get this error:
checking for unpackaged files(s): /usr/lib/rpm/check-files %{buildroot}
getOutputFrom(): Broken pipe

Ok so I did some reading, so I know I need to do something with the
buildroot ... but not sure exactly what.

I'm trying to install my php scripts into /usr/local/netcommander

so heres my install tag
%install
mkdir /usr/local/netcommander
mv * /usr/local/netcommander

In the files tag I have all the listed files that I want to install.

I'm confused on what path should the BuildRoot tag be set to ??
BuildRoot: /usr/local/netcommander -OR- BuildRoot: /usr/src/redhat/BUILD/netcommander-1.0

I have actually tried both ways, and non seem to work ... is there anything else that I could be
missing? Is the %install area correct?

Any Help would be appreciated a lot.

Thanks
Matt