Re: PDR -- Package development repostory to replace SRPM's?

On Wed, Oct 01, 2003 at 05:38:46PM -0400, Jeff Johnson wrote:
> I know of no other way right now to preserve local modifications while
> updating
> a repository. Well, there's bitkeeper, but let's not go there until
> necessary.

I'd like to suggest arch (better yet, really recommend it)
it's far supperior to cvs and subversion (I've used both), don't know
about bitkeeper, but arch is really impressive, and it allows for
very distributed development:

http://www.gnu.org/software/gnu-arch/

Carlos