RPM repository for perl modules

I am  currenlty searching rpm repoistories of perl modules.
So far I have found
      http://www.quantumlinux.com/~kevin/rpmpan/
This is great, but the rpm's there are for perl 5.6.x only.
I am looking for perl 5.8.x rpm's. Suggestions?

P.S. The reason for this misery is that I am currenlty trying
to move away from installing perl modules via CPAN. (If only
one could keep track of what modules CPAN installs, and be able to
unistall them as well via CPAN --- that would be great)