(no subject)

Hi,

We are using Red Hat Linux 8. Our application RPM  is a relocatable
package. In the application spec file, we use RPM_INSTALL_PREFIX in
postinstall. With rpm 4.1, this environmental variable is not being set.
Hence cannot use this variable.

Is there any other way, we can achieve the same result as
RPM_INSTALL_PREFIX ? We tried to upgrade to rpm 4.2 but in vain.

Any help on this is appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,
Sarika