Re: Doing a preinstallation check

Hi Joe,

Normally, any checks or conditions that you test inside the preinstall script is before installation. So, this would not further continue the installation if the check or conditions are not met. I think in my opnion the check is appropriate inside the preinstall script of your RPM package.

Regards,
Ken