Re: How to list rollbacks without up2date

John Rouillard skrev, on 12-07-2007 23:47:

My company is looking at moving to Centos 5 and we use rollbacks for
our rpm transactions. We have used up2date --list-rollbacks (that has
been depricated in later RHEL 4 releases), and in Centos 5, up2date is
removed. So how do we list the availble rollbacks?

Does rpm for centos 5 have a --list-rollbacks flag or something?

A google search didn't turn up any answers I am afraid, however it is
quite possible I wasn't using the right keywords.

It didn't take me much more than 5 seconds (with Firefox 2.0.0.4) to google for "list-rollbacks yum" and get:

http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-announce/2007-May/013778.html

<ctrl><f> list-rollbacks

--Tonni

--