Maximum file limit for rpmbuild

I seem to be having a strange problem. I'm building a very large RPM file, 10K+ files and the build appears to go along normally and then just stops. No error code, no apparent failures, it just stops.

Is there a limit to the number of files RPM can handle? I can but would prefer not to, break up the binaries and build 3-4 RPM files if needed.

Thanks, Marty