[scl.org] Planned outage 2015-01-11 of website softwarecollection.org

Miroslav Suchý msuchy at redhat.com
Wed Jan 6 16:20:24 UTC 2016

Hi,
on Monday 2015-01-11 we plan to migrate softwarecollection.org website from its current temporary location to its final
location.
We plan to start at 08:00 UTC and migration should be done before 12:00 UTC.
We plan to do that mostly online, but you may experience several minutes of unavailability.
There will be also change of IP address. The new IP address will be 209.132.179.161.
--
Miroslav Suchy, RHCA