[scl.org] Self-introduction

Honza Horak hhorak at redhat.com
Mon Jan 25 11:25:39 UTC 2016

On 01/22/2016 05:08 PM, Jarek Polok wrote:
> Hi all !
>
> My name is Jarek Polok and I would be interested
> joining sclo-sig for packaging SSO (Single Sign On)
> related tools/modules:
>
>   - mod_auth_mellon
>   - shibboleth

I don't see shibboleth in Fedora so can't easily find what it means in
practice, but I expect it will be a library (Apache's module) and
potentially some other (config) files?

We need to find out how to name that collection -- if we take it as a
collection that contains the additional modules that are not in httpd24,
could we use "sclo-httpd24"?

Joe, since you're responsible for the httpd24 SCL -- does something like
that make sense to you?

Honza