[Sectool-list] new option --refresh-test

Hi folks,

note there is a new option "--refresh-test" in sectool (in git).

What does it do?
It removes test persistant data and run the test again, so data are recreated.

Why is it good for?
The tests shouldn't refresh their data everytime they run. They are supposed
to create them at the beginning and use them later, until user decide that
old data are not relevant anymore.

For example route test
run:
1st. save routing table
2nd. routing table was not changed - do not print warning
3rd. routing table was changed - print WARNING
4th. routing table was not changed - print WARNING ! because we compare our
routing table against one from 1st run.

Could you please adjust your tests to this behavior.
thnx.