RE: x-java-vm plugin

Thanks for everyone that offerred help.  I just wish to say that I have
verified  what Mark Hittinger said is correct.  I made softlink of ns610
version of jre with mozilla-1.2.1 and ns610-gcc32 version with netscape-7.1.
Now both work.

I attempted to upgrade mozilla to 1.4, but ran into dependency problems with
mozilla-mail and other things.  I don't know how many rpms that I would have
to install at the same time.

Hsin Wang