2005-March Archive by Thread
Messages are ordered newest-to-oldest in this index. The newest
threads will be at the top of this page, the oldest will be at the bottom.
Within a single thread, the first mail note is the START of the
thread; the notes following that are in the chronological order of
when they were received. So globally, newest messages are at the top,
but within a thread, the oldest (the start of the thread) is at the
If you think about it, it is confusing. Just go with the flow and everything will be all right.
- Configure for dial-up,
Ralph E. Kenyon, Jr.
- CDR problems on Red Hat 9,
- Root password,
- Re: Welcome to the "Shrike-list" mailing list,
- need help configuring HP PSC1210xi USB printer to work,
- slow rate on outbound big packet.,
- RedHat Linux 9 Not detecting HDD,
- Sony MSAC-US70 Mouse in Redhat 8,
- Drivers, Drivers...,
- Why can't i run mozilla while firefox is runing?,
- Re: smbmount hangs,
- backup filesystem,
- investingating kernel :Cnx error,
- Question about insmod i2c-pcf-epp module,
- RE: reconfiguring sound after kernel upgrade,