[Sound] sndconfig trouble

I recently installed linux 6.2 on my box and everything is working
except my sound card.  I have a Ensoniq CT5880 and the 'sndconfig' app
cannot configure it.  Every time I run the app it gets to the part where
it says it will play a sample tune and then it hangs.  It will sit there
indefinitely not playing any tune or telling me what the problem is.

Any advice you could offer would be greatly appreciated.

Kenneth Maikish
Software developer
Systemsfusion
kmaikish@systemsfusion.com