Re: [Sound] audio cd problems

Don't mean to butt in, but I've been through the same.

Before you go to the trouble of opening up your box, you might want to ensure you have your speaker cables attatched properly (since the sBLive has multiple output jacks).  If you're looking at the back of the box, the jacks on the SBLive are:

joystick     rear out     line out     mic in     rear in     digital out

I get best results by connecting my speakers to line out.

(By using the ALSA drivers, I also have no problems with the headphone jack, on the front bay.)

SJR