Re: [Sound] Sound Blaster Live! Value and RedHat 7.3 not working

Could you put the error message in the e-mail?

SJR

Derek Lanham wrote:

I have a SoundBlaster Live! Value in my machine which works fine with every
other operating system I have used.  (XP, 2k)  But I get NO sound with
RedHat 7.3.  I have tried sndconfig, and it detects the correct card but no
sound.  I have dual boot so I know the speakers are hooked up correctly and
the volume is up.  When do get a error message about the sound server when I
log into X.  But other than that no errors.

Suggestions?

Derek