[Spacewalk-devel] Introducing Project Spacewalk

Jesus M. Rodriguez jesusr at redhat.com
Tue Jun 17 09:46:35 EDT 2008

Spacewalk is live today and you can build it from source or simply install
the pre-built binaries for your distribution from our hosted yum-repo.
Please visit our wiki for more information on how to get the source and
install the software:

http://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk

Questions, comments, contributions, and ideas are all welcome.
See also: #spacewalk on irc.freenode.net.

jesus m. rodriguez     | jesusr at redhat.com
sr. software engineer  | irc: zeus
red hat network        | 919.754.4413 (w)
rhce # 805008586930012 | 919.623.0080 (c)
|  "Those who cannot learn from history     |
|   are doomed to repeat it."               |
|                       -- George Santayana |