[Spacewalk-devel] Bugzilla: None- Addded simple install tasks to setup the devel environment for spacewalk

Jesus M. Rodriguez jmrodri at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 23:10:46 EDT 2008

Just reviewed the changes, it's a bit weird that ant is used to
install-web. How would someone looking at the
web tree know that they need to go to the java tree to install it for hacking?

I don't want you to undo the work you've done already, as I see the
Java side being the master, but please
add something on the web side so folks know they need to run 'ant
install-web' in the java tree.

/jesus