[Spacewalk-devel] Developers: please rebuild packages

Miroslav Suchý msuchy at redhat.com
Fri Nov 21 09:44:27 EST 2008

Jesus M. Rodriguez wrote:
> We're rebuilding only the stuff that has changed right? I don't see
> any reason to rebuild anything if nothing has changed.

Correct. So if somebody tagged package, it surely changed. When it is
tagged and not build. I can speak for my packages: I change it and
tagged when Koji did not worked. I recall to rebuild it today.

>> I'm going to rebuild monitoring and proxy packages, but If you recently
>> worked on some package and tagged it in git and did not rebuild it please do
>> it.

But never mind. There is no need to do it. I did it for you. I just create:
   rel-eng/build-missing-builds-in-koji.sh
And it is running right now.

Dennis can you add it to some crontab?

--