[Spacewalk-devel] Question regarding sending patches

Coe, Colin C. (Unix Engineer) Colin.Coe at woodside.com.au
Mon Jan 5 19:55:32 EST 2009

Hi

The editor is 'editarea' and is released under LGPL, Apache and BSD licenses.  It's a javascript replacement of the HTML textarea tag.

Will it work with the on-going cobbler work?  I guess this depends on how much the .jsp and .jspf files change.  Right now I can't test the kickstart side of things as I've not got cobbler sorted out yet (so tomcat exceptions as it can't write to /var/lib/rhn which doesn't exist).

git status
- snip -
#       modified:   java/code/webapp/WEB-INF/pages/common/fragments/configuration/channel/create.jspf
#       modified:   java/code/webapp/WEB-INF/pages/common/fragments/configuration/files/contents.jspf
#       modified:   java/code/webapp/WEB-INF/pages/configuration/channel/filecreate.jsp
#       modified:   java/code/webapp/WEB-INF/pages/configuration/files/filedetails.jsp
#       modified:   java/code/webapp/WEB-INF/pages/kickstart/script-form.jspf
#       modified:   java/code/webapp/WEB-INF/pages/kickstart/scriptcreate.jsp
#       modified:   java/code/webapp/WEB-INF/pages/kickstart/scriptedit.jsp
- snip -

CC