[Spacewalk-devel] BZ: 574975

Tomas Lestach tlestach at redhat.com
Mon May 24 05:00:26 EDT 2010

Hey Colin,

it could be an option to detect parent's arch, when creating a new child channel and pre-set the child channel's arch drop-down menu accordingly.
But be careful with setting it automatically without giving any option to change it.

I'd say it's a valid use case to create a 32bit channel as a child of a 64bit channel.

Regards,
Tomas

--
Tomas Lestach