[Spacewalk-devel] tanukiwrapper no longer in Fedora 14

Jan Pazdziora jpazdziora at redhat.com
Fri Nov 12 05:41:09 EST 2010

so it looks like based on

the tanukiwrapper is no longer in Fedora 14.

What is the most reasonable course of action for Spacewalk on
Fedora 14? Do we want to just take tanukiwrapper-3.2.3-5.fc12 from
Fedora 13 and import it to koji and throw it to Spacewalk yum
repos? Do we have anybody who would be willing and able to take over
the maintenance of tanukiwrapper in Fedora?

Are there any alternatives (ideally in Fedora) we should be looking

Jan Pazdziora