[Spacewalk-devel] Ldap authentication and Spacewalk

Jonathan Downward J.J.Downward at dundee.ac.uk
Mon Nov 15 08:46:31 EST 2010

Hi,

I'm in the process on installing and configuring spacewalk 1.1 on Centos 5.5, I've used the latest patches I can find from the download site but I have encountered an error. I believe the following patch would fix it 627859. Is it possible to get this patch posted please?

Regards

Jon

Jon Downward
Systems Administrator
College of Life Sciences, University of Dundee, Wellcome Trust Biocentre, Dow Street, Dundee. DD1 5EH
e-mail:j.j.downward at dundee.ac.uk
tel:01382 386232

Please consider the environment. Do you really need to print this email?

The University of Dundee is a registered Scottish charity, No: SC015096