[Spacewalk-devel] Ldap authentication and Spacewalk

Colin Coe colin.coe at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 19:37:13 EST 2010

On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 9:46 PM, Jonathan Downward
<J.J.Downward at dundee.ac.uk> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm in the process on installing and configuring spacewalk 1.1 on Centos
> 5.5, I've used the latest patches I can find from the download site but I
> have encountered an error. I believe the following patch would fix it
> 627859. Is it possible to get this patch posted please?
>

> Regards
>
> Jon
>
> Jon Downward
> Systems Administrator
> College of Life Sciences, University of Dundee, Wellcome Trust Biocentre,
> Dow Street, Dundee. DD1 5EH
> e-mail:j.j.downward at dundee.ac.uk
> tel:01382 386232

> Please consider the environment. Do you really need to print this email?
>

> The University of Dundee is a registered Scottish charity, No: SC015096

My suggestion would be to wait for 1.2 which is schedule for release
this week (although slippage can happen).
https://www.redhat.com/archives/spacewalk-list/2010-November/msg00091.html

I don't know if the specific bug you are running into is fixed in v1.2.

Lastly, the list could probably offer better help if you posted the
the error you are seeing.

CC

--
RHCE#805007969328369