[Spacewalk-devel] git via ssh

Shelby, James James.Shelby at nrel.gov
Tue Nov 16 08:20:41 EST 2010

Yes. Every once in a while it clones fine about 1 in 20 tries.  I was trying to setup a KVM environment for testing but I have yet to be able to clone to that vm using NAT.  I usually just recursive copy from my main system however I would prefer to create an isolated vm.

Thanks for the replies.

James