[Spacewalk-devel] Spacewalk and OpenID

Hi folks.

We have implemented OpenID authentication option for Spacewalk for our installation. Users logged in with OpenID are automatically added to default organization and have access to public channels.

Is anybody interested in it? Is it worth preparing and sending a patch?

Best regards,
Alexey Vasyukov
Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology