[Spacewalk-devel] Audit Log Keeper

Hi!

Previously announced attempts to do the auditing in a Spacewalk
are now physically real and already working for our SUSE Manager.
Currently this is an initial implementation and will do have more
options, like use AMQP delivery, will run on something better than
just embedded Web Server and so on.

You can see the source code of our approach for auditing here:
https://github.com/SUSE/auditlog-keeper

And you also can get the idea how to use that stuff here:
http://wiki.novell.com/index.php/AuditLogKeeper

Have a nice weekend. :)

--
Bo Maryniuk

SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, HRB 16746 (AG N├╝rnberg)
GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imend├Ârffer

Beware of programmers that carry screwdrivers