[Spacewalk-devel] Access to child repo from installing system

Hi all, I'm testing Spacewalk as a Red Hat/CentOS repository server.
I've created the following channel:
CentOS 5 Base - i386
|- CentOS 5 EPEL - i386
|- CentOS 5 Spacewalk Client i386
|- CentOS 5 VMware - i386

EPEL/Spacewalk Client/VMware are child channels configured under Base channel.

When I create a Kickstart Profile I can select from "Operating System"
tab Base and child channels.
Enabling child channels the following lines appear into the kickstart:
repo --name=centos6-epel-i386
--baseurl=http://rhn.example.com/ks/dist/child/centos6-epel-i386/centos6-i386
repo --name=centos6-spacewalkclient-i386
--baseurl=http://rhn.example.com/ks/dist/child/centos6-spacewalkclient-i386/centos6-i386
repo --name=centos6-vmware-i386
--baseurl=http://rhn.example.com/ks/dist/child/centos6-vmware-i386/centos6-i386

Kickstart is available under http://rhn.example.com/ks/cfg-centos6-x86_64
ISO is available under http://rhn.example.com/ks/dist/centos6-x86_64/
But wget of http://rhn.example.com/ks/dist/child/centos6-vmware-i386/centos6-i386/repodata/repomd.xml
reports 404 not found.
Seems that /dist/child/centos6* urls aren't available. Is this a bug
or am I missing something?

Is that any way to access channels when installing a system?

Andrea
--
To respect the cat is the beginning of the aesthetic sense. - Erasmus Darwin
Do your work, then step back. The only path to serenity. - Lao Tzu

My profile: http://goo.gl/XY6pt