2013-July Archive by Thread
Messages are ordered newest-to-oldest in this index. The newest
threads will be at the top of this page, the oldest will be at the bottom.
Within a single thread, the first mail note is the START of the
thread; the notes following that are in the chronological order of
when they were received. So globally, newest messages are at the top,
but within a thread, the oldest (the start of the thread) is at the
If you think about it, it is confusing. Just go with the flow and everything will be all right.
- [Spacewalk-devel] Fwd: rpmconf and new feature to configure application,
- [Spacewalk-devel] Twitter Bootstrap: Standardizing the CSS framework?,
Duncan Mac-Vicar P.
- [Spacewalk-devel] spacecmd - new function custominfo_updateykey patch,
- [Spacewalk-devel] Spacewalk 2.0 Released,
- [Spacewalk-devel] [PATCH] Fix ISE when UUID and host ID is null,
- [Spacewalk-devel] Fwd: Bug#703582: Possible fix for bug,
- [Spacewalk-devel] [PATCH] Fix indentation on user preferences page,
- [Spacewalk-devel] spacecmd do_ssm_intersect() returns a list instead of dict bug report and patch,
- [Spacewalk-devel] [PATCH] - 982673 - rhnsd minimum interval should fit within 1 minute,
Marcelo Moreira de Mello
- Re: [Spacewalk-devel] Sharing state between Java and Perl stacks,
- [Spacewalk-devel] [PATCH] fix metadata - generate pre flag into primary.xml,
- [Spacewalk-devel] Retire some spacewalk packages in Epel and Fedora,
- Re: [Spacewalk-devel] [PATCH] avoid relying on types returned by Hibernate,