[Spacewalk-list] Problem install SpaceWalk on CentOS 5.2 //

Florent Véjux flozbox at msn.com
Fri Aug 1 13:30:19 UTC 2008

Hello,

I am trying to install SpaceWalk on a CentOS 5.2 like described in the Wiki documentations, but the command "spacewalk-setup --disconnected" is finishing in error :
* Loading answer file: /usr/share/spacewalk/setup/defaults.conf.* Setting up environment and users.** GPG: Initializing GPG and importing RHN key.* Setting up database.** Database: Setting up database connection.** Database: Testing database connection.** Database: Populating database.The Database has schema.  Would you like to clear the database [Y]?** Database: Clearing database.** Database: Shutting down services that may be using DB: [tomcat5, taskomatic, httpd, jabberd, osa-dispatcher, tsdb_local_queue].** Database: Services stopped.  Clearing DB.** Database: Re-populating database.sh: dbhome: command not found*** Progress: ##################################################* Performing initial configuration.* Activating Satellite.** Loading Satellite Certificate.** Verifying certificate locally.** Activating Satellite.There was a problem activating the satellite: Local activation failure.

It seems that spacewalk-setup uses the command "/usr/bin/rhn-satellite-activate".
When I try this command without any parameter, I get this error :
NOTE: using backup cert as default: /etc/sysconfig/rhn/rhn-entitlement-cert.xml
ERROR: rhn_parent is not set in /etc/rhn/rhn.conf

Any idea ?

Regards,
Florent