[Spacewalk-list] selinux policy file for spacewalk setup step on centos

Clifford Perry cperry at redhat.com
Fri Aug 1 17:14:15 UTC 2008

Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
> Thanks for the datapoint. I haven't gotten spacewalk up to test that,
> but it is appreciated.
>
> On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 4:30 PM, Sean Allin <allins at spawar.navy.mil> wrote:
>> I built this selinux module for the spacewalk-setup --disconnected step.
>> Hope it's of use.
>>

>> module spacewalk 1.0;
>>
>> require {
>>        type unconfined_t;
>>        type lib_t;
>>        type var_log_t;
>>        type httpd_t;
>>        type etc_t;
>>        type initrc_t;
>>        type java_t;
>>        class process { execstack execmem execheap };
>>        class file { execute execute_no_trans execmod ioctl append };
>> }
>>
>> #============= httpd_t ==============
>> allow httpd_t etc_t:file { execute execute_no_trans };
>> allow httpd_t self:process { execstack execmem execheap };
>> allow httpd_t var_log_t:file { ioctl append };
>>
>> #============= initrc_t ==============
>> allow initrc_t lib_t:file execmod;

Just as an FYI - we are in early stages of outlining what we want to get
done with a possible SELinux policy for Proxy and Spacewalk on
Enterprise Linux 5 and Fedora 10 (or 9).

This is on our roadmap to be completed for Spacewalk 0.3 and has an
initial wiki page here:
https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/Features/SELinux

If you have any input/thoughts or idea's, then please do share. This
page also links to knowledge base articles for older Satellite 4.x on
Enterprise Linux 4 SELinux policies.

Cliff.

--
Clifford Perry