[Spacewalk-list] Question about Create Kickstart Distribution

Johannes Koenig johannesko at gmx.de
Sun Aug 3 11:41:12 UTC 2008

Hi,

I have created a Software Base Channel centos-5-i386. The Software was
downloaded by reposync and pushed into the channel by rhn_push.
Next step was to create a ks-tree with make-ks-tree.sh. I have
downloaded the first CentOS 5 U2 iso.
./make-ks-tree.sh --channel centos-5-i386 --source /mnt/ --dsn
spacewalk/spacewalk at xe --install-type rhel_5 --variant centos --update
u2 --commit
It runs without any errors.
So my problem is when i want to create a kickstart distribution i get
the message . *No applicable installer generations found for selected
base channel. *How can i fix that?
Does my base channel needs other name? Maybe centos-5u2?

Best Regards

Johannes