[Spacewalk-list] Uploading RH 4 content to Spacewalk

Giorgio Zarrelli Giorgio_Zarrelli at saes-group.com
Mon Aug 25 14:42:06 UTC 2008

Hi,

we have some rh 4.6 AS and ES, registered on RHN. What I'd like is to
download regular updates for the os on our spacewalk installation and from
there to manage the upgrade process on all the servers.

I think it's not possibile, isn't it? Except, maybe, with the RH Proxy,
but then I should by a provisionin entitlement. Is it right, or there are
some other ways?

Cordiali saluti,

Giorgio Zarrelli

************************
This message and any attachments are confidential,  privileged and/or
otherwise protected
from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any
unauthorized review,
use, reproduction, disclosure, modification and/or dissemination is
strictly prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by
replying immediately to
this message. Do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for
any purpose, or
store or copy the information in any medium.