[Spacewalk-list] Package Pushing Errors

Gerhardus.Geldenhuis at gta-travel.com Gerhardus.Geldenhuis at gta-travel.com
Fri Dec 12 14:33:39 UTC 2008

It should not as far as I am aware.

> > Also check for errors in your httpd logs. I had problems with my
> system
> > running on 64bit xen
>
> I'll parse through them and see if there's anything there.
>
> > I can't unfortunately shed any light on your specific failures.
> Skipping
> > upload because it already exists does not seem like a problem unless
> it
> > is not uploaded.
>
> Agreed.  The problem is the timeouts later down the list for packages
> that are being uploaded.

Afraid I can not be of much more helpful, my problems with regards to
upload was due to me not applying oracle patches initially and a known
problem with the httpd server on 64bit platform for which there is a
bugzilla. I did not manage to get the httpd big fixed but if you try
enough times you eventually get everything uploaded.

Regards