[Spacewalk-list] unregister clients or remove pacakges from channel

Ross rmarshall at solidodesign.com
Fri Dec 19 15:44:31 UTC 2008

Thanks for your reply Mike. I have tried this, but when I get to
"List/Remove Packages", the server returns with an "Internal Server
Error" and a traceback get emailed to me. The email tells me:

Exception:
javax.servlet.ServletException: ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

(has this 3 times), so I was hoping for a command line solution. The
version of spacewalk is 0.3 and I have followed the instructions to a
"T" when setting it up. I can attach the full traceback if needed.

marros