[Spacewalk-list] CentOS 5.0 and rhnlibs

Devan Goodwin dgoodwin at redhat.com
Thu Jul 3 11:46:41 UTC 2008

On Wed Jul 02/2008 @  4:07:P -0400 asdasd, Leonard Smith wrote:
> I'm not able to install the Fedora 9 rhnlib or other rhn tools because
> centos does not have Python 2.5.
> I've sync the spacewalk code from git and I've created a src rpm for
> rhnlib but when I try to build it I get the error
>
> RPM build errors:
>     File not found by glob:
> /var/tmp/rhnlib-2.2.5-5-root-root/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/rhnlib*.egg-info

Also you're probably very close to having a successfully built RPM. This
error is just due to expecting a file that's only included if you're
installing for Python 2.5. Remove this line from the spec file and
rebuild if you'd like to attempt this path as well.

Cheers!

Devan

--
Devan Goodwin <dgoodwin at redhat.com>