[Spacewalk-list] Problems with scheduled RPM install

Pradeep Kilambi pkilambi at redhat.com
Tue Jul 15 21:10:50 UTC 2008

Did you try running manually and see what error its throwing? try this:

* Schedule the action on the server

* go to the client and run rhn_check -vvvvv

This picks up the action and try to execute, should give you a better
idea on what the error is. Please paste the output of rhn_check so we
could help further.

Thanks,
~ Prad